Discover secret tool to uncover the best loads for your trucking business Landstar trucking #shorts


Discover a secret tool to uncover the best loads for your trucking business Landstar trucking #shorts So what, excuse me, what this is telling me is, hey, I'm sitting here in Rockford. Location to go to, I can say, Hey, where are the really, really good loads going? So if this first one I'm interested in, I click on it, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. Just a simple, easy, quick way of saying, Hey, what are the really good loads and where are they going? Now we are self-dispatched. So you use the load board to find your loading opportunities. That's up to you as a business owner. Lots of freedom. I have a question here from, I hope I'm saying it right, Sean. Can I search for reefer loads and a step deck? I have 69 results. https://truckandtrailerleads.com/discover-secret-tool-to-uncover-the-best-loads-for-your-trucking-business-landstar-trucking-shorts/?feed_id=506874&_unique_id=662aa9610890a